Monday 8 August 2011

Critical Day for Retail Operation ( 3rd August 2011 )


Today there are many trials to condition myself to not so healthy. Cough, flu, headache and high body temperature. I just kind of faint, at first representatives of our RO Shima subjects have a place for us for the PNP in the M304, suddenly my classmates told that the class has a students, then we went to the B102, the class has also been booked. We all came down again, finally we continue classes at the mosque. My body is very tired, waiting for just fainted. In class I was looking for a place most tip of the view Ms Asmah. Win a nap while the other group for the presentation. Today, the class continues with a presentation by the Watson. I cannot focus on any presentations yet. It was my group's turn to present. I have not done a lot of information, the presentation was, I had to unite. After the presentation, the team was asked by Farhan with the question of the origin of the 7 Eleven. I did forget to find out, our questions have been answered by Nor Syazwani Mohd Nazri, from Maxico. Hehehe .. Sorry Ms Asmah, the answers that day, not exactly honest .. 7 Eleven originated in the United States. Our presentation is complete, we sat in our places. While there is another group making the presentation, I lie down and sleep, not aware of the presentation is finished. Ms Asmah noticed I lie down. Sorry Miss, that day I was really tired. I hope Ms. excuse me. Sorry again.

No comments:

Post a Comment