Wednesday 10 August 2011

Critical thinking Question ;) ( 10th August 2011 - Wednesday )

Today, were classes held at the RSS. As usual, to save time than to find a class. The last presentation of Aiyah's group. I honestly do not focus of the presentation. Sorry Ms Asmah, the solid force behind .. I speak is divided hehe .. After the presentation, we were given a piece of paper, with confused I read its contents. Ms Asmah give time for 5 minutes to read. I do not quite understand what should we do. Then Ms. Asmah describes some related questions are given. Fuh! Complicated! Although only two questions, but it requires critical thinking! Miss ... help us, no time to sleep!.. Questions are certainly challenges the mind as a university student. Challenged it, at 3.00 pm just finished answering. Go is so, I also unite to answer. But I do not know what is right or wrong answer. If wrong, please correct my answer Miss. Much confusion, frankly I answered the questions according to what I have learned and logically. However, thank you Miss for making us think hard today. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment