Sunday 17 July 2011

A day in retail operation ( 15th July 2011 - Friday )


Today is Friday .. on 15th July 2011

Im late to attend my RO' class at B004 .. nervous actually, scared if late after 
my lecturer arrived . 
Take a time for my photograph session with JP Club , luckily miss not arrived yet!
im taking my place , after 5 minutes my class is begin .. ;)
in that class , we discuss about group division for our assignment .
after choosing , we decide to did '7 eleven' premise for our task .. !
What design the premise have choosen , and why they did it ??
Sorry Miss , my english to0 broken , but im still trying to type ;)
the task must be presented on Monday ! 18th July 2011
Go0d Luck my dear Group !
NOR SYAZWANI BINTI MOHD NAZRI
NUR SYAZWANI BINTI MOHD ROSLEE
SHAZWANI ILMI BT ABD JALIL
n me... NURIZZATI BT TAUFIK
Actually, '7 eleven' is a franchise premise ...
We have to choose that convenience store because the store are most popular in this country !
am i right miss ? if not , please teach me ;)
And then, as we know .. 7E open thier store for 24 hour !
It can help many customer to buy something suddenly ..
Going to our task !
what design have they choose for that '7 eleven' ??





No comments:

Post a Comment