Monday 18 July 2011

My group Presentati0n of '7 eleven' premise.. ( 18th July 2011 - Monday )




On this day we do the first presentation after two months of vacation. A bit nervous I feel, need to speak English well. frankly, we were very poor english. want to say word stammer. sorry miss, our presentation is quite severe but we are trying to do the best in the future.
On the same day, the Nur Hafiza bt Zaidi be the best presentation. They given too much input. For example, they explain the history of Carrefour. today's lesson is that we can distinguish various types of design used by retailers around the world. I wondered, how they can be very creative to create designs that can be applied worldwide. great right?
7 Eleven, although not the greatest. But the design and layout that is used is very systematic. Ms. Norasmah also ask, what recommendations would I do to attract more customers to come to the 7 Eleven.
* I answer by placing ATM machines.
That is our presentation day. I also include a video presentation of our bad.

- Ms Asmah please give a guide to us make a better presentation than this.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment